Thank you for visiting Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution (our website “membership.aljumuah.com”), which is owned and operated by Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution, LLC. and its affiliated companies (collectively “Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution”). We’re updating our Policy as of March 27, 2019. Here are some of the changes you’ll see we’ve updated the Policy to reflect changes in data privacy laws.
regarding your privacy has not changed, including the commitment to never sell your data.
Information and data processing practices
Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order or complete a form. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing that Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution may collect, store, use, disclose and destroy it in accordance with this policy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What information do we collect?
Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution collects personally identifiable information (pii), such as your name, email address, physical address, and credit card or debit card information should you become a registered member. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
- Information you provide by registering on membership.aljumuah.com— your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of membership.aljumuah.com or if you contact us;
- Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the membership.aljumuah.com, Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution partners with other companies (such as Stripe and/or PayPal) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with membership.aljumuah.com, including use of our mobile apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Information about the ways people visit and interact with our site, in the form of traffic analytics. You can opt out of being included in Google Analytics here.;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit on or to membership.aljumuah.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users; and
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the membership.aljumuah.com website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution website.
The Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution pages, or register with Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution site or services, a cookie helps Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution services or websites you visit.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information provided for the following purposes:
- To process transactions related to your membership.aljumuah.com registration
- To keep your account secure and protect our services
- To send periodic emails
- To enable us to provide you with our services, and to improve and promote our services;
- To create and administer your account and contact you
- To track and analyze use of the services so that we can improve how Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution is performing and provide users with the best experience possible;
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.; and
- Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Dar Al Jumuah Publishing & Distribution, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed
unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
European Union Users
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information
from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the services,
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data,
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
We analyze how users interact with our site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.